........................................................................................................................................................................................................
allan, michelle, aidan mateo, mia alani, and lola our cat a.k.a. lola-giiiiiirrrrllll
........................................................................................................................................................................................................



about us
a family of 4
1 sweet kitty
avid moviewatchers
allan loves gadgets
michelle tries to be crafty
aidan is our star
mia is our flower
lola is a good pet

sign guestbook
view guestbook
write us

links
lee and marie
ces
grace and derrick
gigi
may and june

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blog archives

  • May 2002
  • June 2002
  • July 2002
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Friday, January 06, 2006


    Belated Happy New Year!! Have you thought about what changes you'd like to make for yourself this year? Aside from the usual weight loss resolution, as you can see, mine is to be more creative. I've been surfing the net lately and have found blogs of so many talented people and I'm inspired to do what I think I do best...artsy stuff! Two years ago I tried knitting and now I'm over it because I realize I just don't have the patience for it and for the same cost of the yarn I can buy something already made (and better to boot). Last year, sadly, I didn't do anything but a few scrapbook pages. Now, I've discovered collage and I want to try my hand at it. I made my first little thing (it's 2.5"x3.5", the size of an
    Artist Trading Card) just to see what it would be like. I made myself the subject (LOL) and it's harder than I thought! You think all you got to do is just paste stuff down but that's not true! I bought a couple books to help me and I can't wait until they arrive.

    As for our weight loss endeavor, Allan and I purchased a treadmill! Right now it's sitting in our living room waiting to be assembled. The thing weighs 300 pounds! Anyway, we're excited to start exercising because there's two things we're looking forward to this year that we want to look good for. First is Lee and Marie's wedding and second is our trip to Hawaii. Yes, Hawaii, the big island! We're finally going after two years of changing our plans. I am so excited.

    I'm just excited about this year altogether...so many events! Aidan will be turning 6 in June, it'll be our 10th anniversary in September, and Mia will be 1 in October. I can picture nothing else but love and happiness all around.

    BTW: Our domain, Allanmia.com, will be expiring soon and I'm pretty sure that we're not going to renew with this name. I might go with Typepad so I'll let y'all know when that happens.

    AND(!)...Mia laughed today! I was just playing with her and she let out the cutest laugh!

    posted by michelle.g 2:39 PM