........................................................................................................................................................................................................
allan, michelle, aidan mateo, mia alani, and lola our cat a.k.a. lola-giiiiiirrrrllll
........................................................................................................................................................................................................



about us
a family of 4
1 sweet kitty
avid moviewatchers
allan loves gadgets
michelle tries to be crafty
aidan is our star
mia is our flower
lola is a good pet

sign guestbook
view guestbook
write us

links
lee and marie
ces
grace and derrick
gigi
may and june

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blog archives

  • May 2002
  • June 2002
  • July 2002
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Saturday, December 17, 2005
    This past week was one the busiest weeks ever!

    We're planning to have everyone over for Christmas this year because it just takes too much effort to lug Mia's stuff around to another house. That means we needed to make our house look festive and we've been doing a little bit here and there all week. Last weekend we bought our Christmas tree and Aidan and I spent about an hour decorating it. I stayed up late one night wrapping all the gifts we had while Lola sat inside a plastic bag keeping me company. I also put out a few decorations...just trying to keep it simple this year. The less I take out of storage, the less work I have to do to put them back. Allan's putting up our Christmas lights today too.

    Aidan's school had kept us busy too. They had their Christmas show this past Wednesday and his class did the Nativity play. Aidan was one of the three narrators and I was so proud watching him on stage reading his lines. Then on Thursday I was one of the parent volunteers who drove the kids to their first field trip on what I thought was to watch "The Nutcracker". It was really just an overview where the cast explained the story and they tried to make it fun for the kids by doing some audience participation. They also showed us a few of the dances. Let me tell you, it was not something for the 5-year-old set because they were bored out of their minds. I had to scold some of the kids and they'd listen for 10 seconds and then forget. Ugh.

    posted by michelle.g 11:04 AM