........................................................................................................................................................................................................
allan, michelle, aidan mateo, mia alani, and lola our cat a.k.a. lola-giiiiiirrrrllll
........................................................................................................................................................................................................



about us
a family of 4
1 sweet kitty
avid moviewatchers
allan loves gadgets
michelle tries to be crafty
aidan is our star
mia is our flower
lola is a good pet

sign guestbook
view guestbook
write us

links
lee and marie
ces
grace and derrick
gigi
may and june

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blog archives

  • May 2002
  • June 2002
  • July 2002
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, May 03, 2005
    This pregnancy is weirding me out. I'm already in my 2nd trimester and I haven't really gotten my appetite back yet. Yesterday was the most I ate in one day since the past 3 months. I had this overwhelming craving for bacon but now I'm over it. Today I haven't had anything but two Eggo waffles and cottage cheese, but that cottage cheese tasted SO GOOD! And I thought I was suppose to be getting my energy back but I had to take two naps yesterday and even after 8 full hours of sleep I didn't want to get out of bed this morning. What's happening to me? When I was pregnant with Aidan I worked full time and I was constantly on the go. I never thought about napping in the afternoon. Then aside from having lost 7 pounds, I haven't gained any of it back yet. I'm worried because I'm suppose to be gaining a pound a week from now on. Mostly I'm just hoping everything is well with baby. I wish I could see how he/she's growing. With all the weird things going on with me, I hope that nothing weird is happening in there.

    A few days ago I read a blog from this woman documenting her first pregnancy and she and her husband were so happy and excited. Then around her seventh month she found out that the baby had an irregular heartbeat but the doctors told her that sometimes it happens and there was a good chance the baby would outgrow it before birth. But the sad ending is that her baby passed away hours after her birth. I probably shouldn't have read her blog because it just gave me something else to fear. You think everything is going well and then all of the sudden the world is turned upside down.

    OK, I'm off to think good thoughts now...

    posted by michelle.g 3:39 PM