........................................................................................................................................................................................................
allan, michelle, aidan mateo, mia alani, and lola our cat a.k.a. lola-giiiiiirrrrllll
........................................................................................................................................................................................................



about us
a family of 4
1 sweet kitty
avid moviewatchers
allan loves gadgets
michelle tries to be crafty
aidan is our star
mia is our flower
lola is a good pet

sign guestbook
view guestbook
write us

links
lee and marie
ces
grace and derrick
gigi
may and june

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blog archives

  • May 2002
  • June 2002
  • July 2002
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Tuesday, March 22, 2005
    There are days when I look around in my house, cluttered and neglected, and I think about how I'm going to get it spotless. Then there are days when I can't get my butt off the couch for anything and those are the days that keep the mess piling up. I feel like I'm in a losing battle, but all I really need are three good days of high energy to do the job. My body though is unpredictable. This last weekend was particularly busy and it's taken me up to now to recuperate from all the hubbub.

    I went to my first OB appointment last Saturday and while I was sitting in the room waiting for her to come I thought about how hard it was being in labor with Aidan. I'm seriously hoping that all the stories about how the second one comes easier is true. I had forgotten about all the poking and probing pregnant women have to go through. First I had to get my blood drawn and the nurse couldn't get it from my right arm, so they tried my other arm. The blood came out quickly but I had to fill three vials so now I have a huge bruise on that left arm and I couldn't bend it for two days. And I've always hated getting a Pap smear. I cringe when I think about it. Maybe I'm just being a baby but it's a very uncomfortable feeling to me. Anyway, I had to get one of those. And then lastly was the cervical exam. Bleh. They told me two different due dates, October 17 and 19. They say that they always give an extra week or something confusing like that so all I can say is that baby might come sometime in mid October. My next appointment is for an ultrasound this coming Monday so they can gauge exactly how far along I am. This is exciting! Our only ultrasound for Aidan was when I was five months along.

    posted by michelle.g 10:13 AM