I'm just thinking about vacation preparations...
- Secretly delete all the Hall and Oates and Queen songs on the iPod and replace them with the Spice Girls and Sarah McLachlan. Uncle Kracker and The Eagles can stay.
- Bring either The DaVinci Code or Ahab's Wife.
- Magazines! I just received the current issue of In Style yesterday. Can I hold out? I also need to get O.
- The Gameboy is a must but I intend to read more than play. I just bought a new game for Aidan so I hope that'll keep him occupied during the long flight.
- Ziplocs for bringing home the shells that we collect from Sanibel's shores.
- Wear my contacts because I'll feel stupid wearing my glasses at the beach.
- Bring the pop-up tent for the beach because I'm scared of getting overexposed to the sun. I like being "white" rather than tan.
Well, that's all for now! Nothing else to do but clean up the house...