........................................................................................................................................................................................................
allan, michelle, aidan mateo, mia alani, and lola our cat a.k.a. lola-giiiiiirrrrllll
........................................................................................................................................................................................................



about us
a family of 4
1 sweet kitty
avid moviewatchers
allan loves gadgets
michelle tries to be crafty
aidan is our star
mia is our flower
lola is a good pet

sign guestbook
view guestbook
write us

links
lee and marie
ces
grace and derrick
gigi
may and june

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)

blog archives

  • May 2002
  • June 2002
  • July 2002
  • September 2002
  • October 2002
  • November 2002
  • December 2002
  • January 2003
  • February 2003
  • March 2003
  • April 2003
  • May 2003
  • June 2003
  • July 2003
  • August 2003
  • September 2003
  • October 2003
  • November 2003
  • December 2003
  • January 2004
  • February 2004
  • March 2004
  • April 2004
  • May 2004
  • June 2004
  • July 2004
  • August 2004
  • September 2004
  • October 2004
  • November 2004
  • December 2004
  • January 2005
  • February 2005
  • March 2005
  • April 2005
  • May 2005
  • June 2005
  • July 2005
  • August 2005
  • September 2005
  • October 2005
  • November 2005
  • December 2005
  • January 2006

  • Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

    Thursday, April 03, 2003
    Friday Five

    1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
    8, going on 9 this coming June! Hopefully that'll be it for a very long time!

    2. Which was your favorite and why?
    I have a few favorites. One was my house in the Philippines because those were my happiest times in childhood and all four (!) of the places where Allan and I have lived together.

    3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
    It was always exciting and stressful - stressful because we hated moving all our furniture and we've done it too many times and exciting because we're moving on with our lives.

    4. What's more important, location or price?
    I would say mostly location, but sometimes when the location is so good that you can't afford the price, you have to look somewhere else. But then I guess that still ultimately boils down to location, doesn't it?

    5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
    I could go on and on with this question. Beachfront property (the beach would be my yard!), infinity pebble tec pool, an english garden with hundreds of varieties of roses and other flowers, cherry trees everywhere, lots of windows to let in the light, a wrap-around balcony on the second floor with complete with ceiling fans and plantation chairs, and this house would come with a world-class cook and a chauffeur for Allan. This is a very short list.

    I haven't done a Friday Five for a while because the questions haven't been too good but these ones were worth answering. As for tonight, Allan and I just watched "Tears of the Sun" and it should have been called "Tears of Michelle" because I cried throughout the whole movie. It made a huge impression on me. I can't recall another movie that has made me so weepy. Just a jumble of other things on my mind -- I found a cool new product: Johnson's baby powder scented with Vanilla and Jasmine. I jumped for joy when they came out with lavender (Aidan's signature scent), but this! Whoo-hoo! -- I got a new cell phone! My contract was up and this ad came in the mail for a Nokia 3390 phone free with 1 yr. agreement on a $19.99 a month plan. I'm paying about $33/mo right now on a phone I barely use but need, so I wanted to jump on this $19.99/mo thing. Went to the store and saw the cute Motorola C332 phone, but it was a $250 phone and the lady said she'd give it to me for $50 if I choose the $19.99 plan. Then she said what I could do was start $29.99 and downgrade after two months to $19.99. And I so boldly asked, "Then you'd give me the phone for free?" And she did!! Allan probably thinks I'm crazy because I love that this phone has a calculator, alarm and games. It's so super cute. I don't know why I'm so excited about this. Anyway, here's what it looks like....

    posted by michelle.g 11:59 PM